Re: Remus Exhaust

Errman wrote:

> Hey,
>
>      Does anyone have a remus exhaust system?  Can you tell me if it's really
> loud?  Also, what can I expect to pay for one?
>
> Thanks.
>
> - Eric

Hey Eric...

   I just got a Remus used( rear section) and am putting on this week.
However a buddy of mine has the full system and it sounds awesome!!
Growls under acceleration, but is quiet at idle and on the highway.
Another friend has just the rear and it is pretty quiet all around.  I
am going to remove the suitcase and have a pipe custom bent similar to
the remus bypass pipe.  Should be great...  I'll let you know how it
sounds.

    jeff
    95 vento vr6
    lots of mods...