FUBA

     So i installed the Pioneer head unit from my other car into my GLX.
     Thanks for the suggestion to keep the BOSE amp and speakers.  The
     instructions on those positive leads really helped.  I got everything
     I needed from Crutchfield for about 20 bucks.  I do have one problem
     though - i dont get any AM stations.  FM seems to work fine.

     The FUBA antennae adapter has a white wire coming off it, but im not
     sure what its for.  At first i thought it was a power lead and was
     going to wire it to the harness from Crutchfield but i decided to see
     how it worked first.  If anyone has any info ...

     Overall, stereo kicks - sounds great LOUD!!!