Hail

I got caught in a hail storm this afternoon - just after I picked the car up
from the detailer *sigh*.

I got under cover as soon as I could, but I was still out in the worst of it.
I put the car under the brightest light I could (in the parking structure at
work) and saw no dings.  I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced hail
damage could tell me what to look for...when it dries off, am I going to see
anything?  Are paint chips common?  Would the be something I isn't really
obvious?  Since I've got that 0 deductable, I want to make sure that if it was
hurt at all it gets fixed.

- --
John A. Kilpatrick                                Systems Administrator
kilpatri@sgi.com                      Silicon Graphics Inc., MIPS Group
http://reality.sgi.com/kilpatri/	                 (650) 933-4387
                "Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind..."