RE: Bose Again??

> Again, Bose is great at marketing, but IMHO
> falls way short on the bang-for-the-buck meter.

As much as I like the Bose setup I would NOT have purchased a Bose
system as an aftermarket product.

But as far as bang for the buck in stock form it was a good deal. If you
order a new VW without the Bose package you get a credit of $395,
and as we all know $395 doesn't go far in the aftermarket.
I decided it was more cost-effective to keep the Bose setup when I
bought my GLX, and now that I've heard it with my aftermarket head
I'm glad I made the decision I did.

1998 Jetta GLX Black/Black Leather
17" BBS RX Dunlop sp8000
Garrett08