Exhaust systems and Performance Chips

Hey,

     What's the best exhaust system for the VR6 Jetta?  I'm contemplating
getting a Remus.  Does anyone have any comments or suggestions?  I want cat
back system that is very quiet but gives me good performance and preferably
has a nice big single tip.  Also, does anyone have any prices?

     I'd also like to get a performance chip, like an Autotech Q-Chip or a
Neuspeed P-Chip.  I'm concerned that this might void my 10-year powertrain
warranty.

- - Eric