RE: Air Horns

Hey,  I think Pat Sherman did this..........I am thinking of doing this too.
Pat, could  you give us  some info on this?  I had some FIAMM horns on an
older car before and they sounded COOL!!
Thanks,
Tofer
tofer@foxinternet.net <mailto:tofer@foxinternet.net>
ICQ#7958410
Personal ICQ Web site / Pager: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7958410
'97 JETTA GT
Euro Switch, No DRL's, Rear Fog Light, Programmable Wiper Delay,
Sunroof Deflector, Tinted Windows.
FLY BOEING - Building the future of Flight
OH MY GOD THEY KILLED KENNY...YOU BASTARDS!!