Digital Signatures, and Air Horns

Hmmmm.. Just wondering what you all think of the digital signature stuff..
I changed my "from" address in my email client so that I could successfully
post
to the GTI-VR6 list, and wallla!  sent a couple messages with invalid
digital
signatures.  Sorry if it causes any problems.  I'll have to make sure and
turn off
the signing before posting from this other address.

If anybody has any thoughts (good or bad) on the use of the digital
signatures, send me
a private email.

Obligatory VW content:

I'm thinking of getting the Hella Air horns for my Jetta GLX.. Has anybody
installed them
and if so, where did you end up mounting them?

Also, has anybody upgraded their stock headlamp bulbs (9004) to a higher
wattage bulb?
I wonder if this could cause any problems with the stock wiring/fusing.

Thanks!

Matt Cleland					mcleland@stlnet.com
98 Jetta GLX
Black/Biber