RE: $300 mods

T-Body = Throttle Body
Mod Airbox = Means doing some modifications to your stock airbox that will
allow some more airflow while keeping the air coming in Cold. Alter. Buy a
K&N Cone Intake, Get a Airbath and it's the same thing pretty much..
Although it sounds much louder than the first way.
Cut The Shifter = Let me know, that sounds like another mod I need to do..

PATRICK SHERMAN
'97 VENTO VR6 / Tornado Red / 11K
"There's no wrong way to eat a Reeses"
patrick@volkswagen.org