something to think about

You're not serious are you? I just always figured that while the car was in the
dealer's hands anything that went wrong the dealer should have to pay for. I
can understand why the dealer's insur. co. wants her to pay for it, but is that
the legal way?

If your scenario works out as stated I'd be afraid of letting the dealer drive
the car from the lot into the garage. What if he hits a pedestrian or a new
Porsche? I could be in court the rest of my life.

> Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 21:01:09 -0500
> From: deecee@exit109.com
> Subject: Something to think about.
>
> Anyway heres the predicament. The GTI was totaled and the lease expired 4 days
> after the accident. The customer sates that the Service advisor didn't have
> permission to road test the car. I had heard a rumor that she was coming back
> after cashing her paycheck. The insurance company for the dealership wants her
> insurance to cover the accident.
>
> Don

Mike DiTullio                    |All opinions are my own, and I have
mailto:michael.ditullio@lmco.com |thousands of them to donate...ask me
mailto:mikedt@ibm.net            |S. NJ - Land of No Twisties
1-800-AMA-JOIN                   |98-Passat 89-HawkGT 95-ST1100 STOC#105