RE: [gti-vr6] Nightshade Disaster and Bumper (AfterMarket)

>>Since now I have to have the front bumper repainted. I was wondering if
>>there was any aftermarket Bumper and spoiler setups with the stock grill
>>and headlights?
>>
>>PATRICK SHERMAN
>>'97 VENTO VR6 / Tornado Red / 11K
>>"There's no wrong way to eat a Reeses"
>>patrick@volkswagen.org

Pat, the subject of your message said "nightsahde disaster". What happened?
I have to inform the stockholders.......just kidding.

Anyway, *did* something go wrong with your use of that Nighshsades tinting
paint? Just curious. There have been so many satisfied users. This would
besmirch it's otherwise flawless user history...

Do tell.
Wally G.
wally@li.net