Re: [gti-vr6] Price Gouging

That is more than most of us paid for our VR6 J/Gs!!   I doubt anyone will
pay much less than sticker for a Beetle (at least in the first year or so),
but I would also not pay any more than that... I don't know which is
crazier - the dealers price-gouging or the people who are willing to pay
that amount (probably the latter!)

- -- John