Re: [gti-vr6] FW: My Nightshade DISASTER!

> So now I say WHAT GETS THIS STUFF OFF PAINT? I took it off the fogs no
> problem.. Infact it wouldn't budge at first I just resprayed VHT on them
> and it took it all off clean.. I tried it with the paint also..

It's a loooongshot, but try clay magic.  This got tarry stuff off white paint
bug and tar remover wouldn't hold a candle to.

hope it helps...  if not, some LIGHT colorsanding would definitely take it off,
I should think..  or some real strong swirl remover.  Be careful!

- -Dave