FW: My Nightshade DISASTER!

I went ahead and masked off the front of the vehicle.. I went ahead with
the nightshading of the fogs.. O Dear I say.. It has DRIPPED down the front
of the bumper/Spoiler.. Nothing is getting it off.. I peel it off there is
still a light dark color there.. ACETONE! NO!, PAINT THINNER! NO!, PAINT
CLEANER! NO!, JEWELERS ROUGE! NO!, TURTLE WAX BUG AND TAR REMOVER! NO! .

So now I say WHAT GETS THIS STUFF OFF PAINT? I took it off the fogs no
problem.. Infact it wouldn't budge at first I just resprayed VHT on them
and it took it all off clean.. I tried it with the paint also..

Please help...

I am calling Emmons Coachworks tommorow..

PATRICK SHERMAN
'97 VENTO VR6 / Tornado Red / 11K
"There's no wrong way to eat a Reeses"
patrick@volkswagen.org