Re: CLUTCH PEDAL QUESTION

At 10:41 PM -0500 3/25/98, VR6 GLX wrote:
>i was wondering on everyones car how hard is it to depress the clutch pedal?
>on my car it was kinda hard when i got the car but evened out later on.
>however i brought in the car for service because i was having problems putting
>the car into reverse and now the clutch pedal goes in soooooo easily.  i used
>to be able to feel where the car was catching along the throw of the clutch
>pedal..now its jus very faint.  is this of this normal?

I don't know if the problem you're describing is what I encounter, but I
often can put the clutch into reverse, usually when the car is on an
incline. I have to put on the brake, put the clutch in neutral, let the
clutch out, and back in again, and I can put the car into reverse.

I've never noticed any difference in pushing in the pedal.

- -K