Re: Euro Switch

bryan,

i just completed my euroswitch install yesterday. for the 1997s u only
need the bridge-> thats what the parts guy from timmons vw told me. u
need to remove relay 110 relay then insert the bridge. it took me a
minute to figure out how the damn thing fit, but i got it. however i
don't know if this requires the use of the euroswitch.

timmons vw
p/n: 823941817A
noun: bridge
Price: $0.96

hope this helps !

- ---Bryan Billings  wrote:

> You find out those jumpers?  Where are the jumpers located.  Do you
have
> to have the euroswitch to do this?
>
> Bryan
>
> Chris Warren wrote:
> >
> > No, not on a Jetta (GTI yes) -- single bulb on ours and dual on
theirs.
> > No, You have to take out a relay (I forget which #) and install a
"jumper"
> > to allow the use of highs and fog lights at the same time.
> > I will get the # for you if someone else doesn't beat me to it.
> > TOFER
> > tofer@foxinternet.net
> > '97 Jetta GT Black
> > Euroswitch, Rear Fog Light, Mud Guards, Programmable wiper delay.
> > **A Master At Parking**
> > FLY BOEING - Building the Future of Flight!
> > ----------
> > > From: Bryan Billings <vwxcross@worldnet.att.net>
> > > To: jettaglx@igtc.com
> > > Subject: Euro Switch
> > > Date: Thursday, March 19, 1998 9:03 PM
> > >
> > > Hey all,
> > >       Does the euroswitch allow you to have highbeams and lows
with the fogs
> > > at one time ??
> > >
> > > Bryan Billings
> > >
> > > By the way I got my eurolights today the blue/gold and they are
kick
> > > ass.  Not to Rice boy if you ask me.
> > >
> > > Bryan Billings

==