HELP, Wind noise

I am new to the Jetta GLX list (but a four time VW owner)....

My 1997 Jetta TREK (sorry, VR6 test drive earned me a 103 in a 65),  has a
wicked bad wind noise from either the sunroof or one of the passenger side
doors.

Has anyone experienced this and if so how was it repaired?

I plan on doing some investigation with duct tape...sealing off one seam at
a time until I locate the source of the noise.

TIA for the help.

Brian Gracek			Saint Cloud, Minnesota, USA
Chemist			 	Vision Ease Lens
Proud Member of the Minnesota Air National Guard...Let Freedom Ring