BEETLE SIGHTING

I was driving home from seeing the new Jackie Chan movie (it was
cool)....Anyways, it was a yellow one with dealer plates (not new car
plates...The actual one's that have DLR on them).  Anyways, gave the guy
a thumbs up as I passed ;) him...We both stopped next to each other at
the next light and there was what appeared to be a class of kids walking
across the street...They all started pointing and shouting (That's the
new Volkswagen!)  I couldn't believe it!!!  They were not even saying
beetle..Wow.  VW has a winner here...

Mark Radelow