Re: [gti-vr6] BEETLE SIGHTING

On 3/22/98 8:54PM, in message <3515EAF0.4E4A2192@windrunner.com>, Mark Klaus
Radelow <rpc-prod@windrunner.com> wrote:

> I was driving home ...

The woman and I were on the way to the theater last night ("Twilight" - don't bother!!)
when I remembered the local VW dealer was just around the corner.. it was after
closing time, and they had a white Beetle sitting outside up near the entrance to the
showroom.  We got to give it the once-over up close, although didn't get to get inside
(obviously).  My reaction?  I like it.  The dashboard is way, way too deep (about a mile
between the dash and the windshield), the front headroom is hideously expansive.. but
overall I like the package.  I want to drive the 1.8T when it comes out!!  That thing
oughtta be a hoot..

- --
Kevin Collins
collinsk@sprintmail.com