Re: So I am stupid with my new GLX

Bri & Scil.

I'm located in Atlanta, GA.  I know that Best Buy was getting rid of the
Panasonic 6 CD changers in the Michigan stores and the Illinois stores.
Check the Best Buy of Schaumburg, IL, they had a 3 or 4 when I purchased
mine there on 12/23/97.  Also, people that I've notified of the fire
sale by Best Buy on the Panasonic 6 CD changer have purchased them from
the stores out in California.  My advice is to call Best Buy in
neighboring states or call friends in neighboring states who can pick
one up for you.

Hope this helps,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX