Re: [Survey]

Hey Chuck...

  Here is what I got,

  95 GLX  53k
  Black
  Cloth
  All-Weather Package
  My Name: Jeff E.
  Cars name: My Baby ( yes I have a problem )

  Mods---->  Vento VR6, Euro-switch w/rear fog, tint(36%), killer
stereo, tinted signals, dummies, and sides, Kamei lids, Bilstein sports,
Neuspeed sport lowering(H&R), Autotech front stress bar,8mm spark wires,
Abt drop in filter, Mobil 1, RE71's, 210A's(on steels), Full Thule Rack,
Aluminum door lock knobs(gift), clifford alarm, a remus exhaust on the
way, and lots of little creature comforts....  :-)

   more to come...  ( when I get some more money )