So I am stupid with my new GLX

I am planning on upgrading the head unit. I was reading Crutchfield and
noticed the Jetta GLX can only use 6 3/8" deep stereos...but anything that I
would consider using is 6 3/4" making it impossible one example is the
Blaupunkt Las Vagas or any of the Clarions. I know some of you have
mentioned installing the Blaupunkt and I was curious how you defied the laws
of physics, or is there extra room in there?

Also the Blaupunkt LV is only 13watts RMS does this really hamper it
compared to some of the others that are rated at 21watts?

Adam Lindsay
adam@mindex.com