RE: Survey

1. 1995
2. Black
3. Leather
4. Yes
5.  Marc A. Brown

Mods - Hella smoked side markers, dummy, and turn signal, Hella double
round headlights with red city lights, Bonrath badgeless grill, European
front air dam, rear fog light, interior air filter, 16 x 7 inch Momo
Ferrari Engineering rims w/ Nitto NT505 205/45/16 tires, Bilstein shocks
and struts, H&R springs, Neuspeed strut tie bar, Neuspeed 28mm rear sway
bar, Neuspeed cross drilled rotors, gloss/flat black painted calipers,
Neuspeed P-Flo with RamAir filter, Rytek heat shield, cool air intake,
European throttle body, EIP ported and polished intake manifold, Shrick 268
cams, Neuspeed inner valve springs, FAST Fuel Pressure Riser, Neuspeed 8mm
spark plug wires, Neupseed P-Chip, Split Fire Triple Platinum spark plugs,
Leistritz Sport-Sound exhaust with dual 3 inch DTM tips, (still waiting for
the Genie headers), custom leather interior, Kenwood KRC-953 head unit w/
Kenwood 10 disc cd changer and Kenwood amps, 2 10 inch Rockford Fosgate
punch subs, Momo shift knob and boot, Razo pedal covers, EIP Tuning &
Neuspeed decals, debadged rear (except for VR6 badge and VW emblem), and
additional side and front VR6 badges.