Re: '98 Door Speakers

Hey to all that have followed this.

I am going to order the wiring harness from Crutchfield  and see if that
works.
I did have a shop install it as they seemed, operative word seemed,
competent.
As this was in CO and I am now in NYC it looks like I will have to do this
myself.
I'll let you all know what comes out of this next week.

Now for something even weirder.  Everytime that I have taken the car into
the dealer, thank god for them, they have said the security module had a
short in it.  I've had 3 new security modules and 3 new batteries.  Is the
security module really that screwy?

Zeek - do me a favor.  Open your hood.  prop it open on the holding rod.
Turn on the car and radio.  Do you get sound?  On mine I do not.  weird
again.  I think I have a grounding problem if yours still gives off sound.
If not then I may chalk t up to the security module as that also does not
seem to work when the hood is open.
Tell me what you find please.

Thanks all  happy motoring.

Stefan.