Re: BMW E-36 Headlight Kit Pricing Now Available for Jetta III

Khan M. Klatt wrote:

> At 9:21 PM -0800 3/16/98, George Turner, Jr. wrote:
> >THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR..LET ME GET YOU SOME MONEY..
> >GEORGE
> >97 glx waiting for the bmw headlight conversion
>
> Ken-
>
> Is what you are planning to offer what is depicted at this web page that
> I've put together?
>
> http://www.khan.org/headlights.html
> [are these pictures of the headlights that Ken's offering?]
>
> You're simply offering an opportunity to use the BMW headlights in our
> Jetta's without altering the body or headlamp covers of our Jettas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Khan
Khan,
  The lights that are at your url are the new for 98  3 series lights.
Mine are the ones that you would see on any of the 3 series from 97 to
about 93, (I think).  They are similar to those.  You can see them at a
page hosted by Mark Radelow at
ftp://jetta.aosi.net/incoming/Glxtasy.jpg

Hope this clears up any confusion.
  Thanks,