RE: '98 Door Speakers

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998, zeek the geek wrote:

> and check out the Blau- it looks great and sounds it also...
> enjoy.

	No problems with power levels or battery drains or anything like that?

> '98 black/black leather
> 3200 miles
> STILL waiting on UPS and FEDex
> for my 17" BBS RX and K+N!!!
> received my Garrett yesterday but waiting on the K+N :(
> Blaupunkt las vegas/ Bose (those came STOCK? oh my god!)
>

> _____________________
> spank me hard- REAL hard
>
> On Tuesday, March 17, 1998 7:12 AM, Karp, Steve [SMTP:KarpS@1st-annapolis.com] wrote:
> > I'm thinking of replacing the stock speakers (Bose system) in the doors
> > of my 98 GLX.  Are the stock speakers full-range co-axials or some type
> > of mid-range drivers?  Do I also need to replace the speakers in the
> > dash at the same time?  Would love to hear what's worked well for people
> > out there.  Right now, I'm just gonna worry about the speakers and leave
> > the headunit alone.
> >
> > Thanks in advance!
> >
> > Steve
> > 98 GLX
> > Red with black leather
> > 775 miles
>
> begin 600 blaupunkt.url
> M6TEN=&5R;F5T4VAO<G1C=71=#0I54DP]:'1T<#HO+W=W=RYB;&%U<'5N:W1U
> ;<V$N8V]M+VYE=W-I=&4O:&]M975S+FAT;0T*
> `
> end

- --
Jeffrey A. Campbell             : "I hate the term paradigm shift,
Data Services Manager           :   but that's what cable modems
Halifax Cable                   :    represent..."  Bill Howard - PC Magazine
jac@hfxcable.com                :
(902) 453-2800 x156             :       http://faq.andara.com