VR6 Front Badge?

	Should my '95 GLX have a VR6 badge on the front grill?

	And on an un-related note, how many miles/kms should I be getting per
tank of fuel.  I'm still on my first tank but it looks like if I break 400 kms
I will be lucky.  This seems awfully harsh to me.  WHat do others get?

- --
Jeffrey A. Campbell             : "Halifax cable has the answer to all your
Data Services Manager           :  frustrations with the Internet... their
Halifax Cable                   :  new cable modem."
jac@hfxcable.com                :        	-Halifax Daily News
(902) 453-2800 x156             :        	 October 19, 1997