Re: Euro Headlight switch

The Euro switch will not dis-able your DRL's. (removing a relay will)
To get the highs and fogs on at the same time you must remove relay #??
(I'll have to look into it -- sorry) and install a "bridge/jumper" (from
Timmons') to get them to be on at the same time.
TOFER
tofer@foxinternet.net
'97 Jetta GT Black
Euroswitch, Rear Fog Light, Mud Guards.
**A Master At Parking**
FLY BOEING - Building the Future of Flight!