BBS, Garrett, K+N :)

well, i've decided on and purchased a set of wheels and tires!
thanks for all the information offered up by the list, i appreciate
it.
i went ahead and decided on the BBS RX 17" with
Dunlop sp Sport8000 205/40 17... ordered from the tire rack,
delivered to my door for $2008. they should be here tommorow!
(yeah joe i know you warned me against the 17 i hope you never
get to say you told me so)

the NEXT night i went ahead and ordered the Garrett chip! got it
from air and water enterprises (todd) for a total of $157 delivered
USPS priority... asked todd about the throttle body chip and he
told me that no, it has not been released- but right now he's solved
the stalling/drivablity problems and is now working on the fault
codes and trying to figure out why the check engine light comes on
sporadically.
ALSO (for those of you that are interested) i asked about todd's
short shift kit- i hear it's the best one out there someone tell me it
i'm wrong- i didn't realize they were so cheap! (inexpensive) arent
the NOspeed like almost double that? anyway he'll send the shift
with a $100 deposite refundable with the return of the stock one...
not a bad deal.
THROTTLE BODYS- there is a waiting list for these. he ports
them out, and tells me they are better than the european throttle
bodies? anyone know why? is it only price?
todd sounds like a great guy he was extremely helpful and anwered
all my questions even though he sounded busy when i called.

oh and i ordered a k+n air filter from new dimensions and a tshirt
(im not usually a sucker) the guy on the tele was very nice and
when i told him i had just ordered the Garrett minutes before we
started talking about how the Garrett was the best thing around
and didn't try to give me any bull about how i should have bought
a neuspeed chip or whatever they sell.
i ordered the k+n from newdimensions rather that autotech because
of a $4 price difference.

'98 GLX black/black leather
blaupunkt las vegas
(and soon to be installed)
17" BBS RX Dunlop sp8000
Garrett
k+n air filter
and getting it's first zymol treatment next week :)

spank me hard- REAL hard