Taking Possesion of '95 GLX

	We guys, looks like I'll officially be part of the club tomorrow
afternoon.  I'll be taking possession of my '95 GLX (Dk Green, Black Leather)
with 139,000 KMS on it.

	I think I paid a reasonable price for it and the dealer is throwing
in new floor mats, new rotors and rear pads and an oil change.  I was really
impressed, my mechanic recommend the rotors be turned and the dealer went
straight to new rotors without blinking.  Great service.

	BTW, is it normal to giggle like a maniac as you hit the throttle
after you shift from 1st in to 2nd, or is there something wrong with my car?:)

- --
Jeffrey A. Campbell             : "I hate the term paradigm shift,
Data Services Manager           :   but that's what cable modems
Halifax Cable                   :    represent..."  Bill Howard - PC Magazine
jac@hfxcable.com                :
(902) 453-2800 x156             :       http://faq.andara.com