From: "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@worldnet.att.net>
To: "scirocco-l@privateI.com" <scirocco-l@privateI.com>
Subject: Rally navigator wanted!
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 23:34:46 -0500

(This posting has been rated PG-13. Many expletives have been deleted to
protect the innocent.)

Friends, Rocconians, and country men! Lend me your ears! I'm suddenly in
desperate need of a rally navigator. Necessary requirements are an iron
stomach, a strong desire to kick ass, and some disposable income. A tow
vehicle and trailer are big plusses. Until Sunday evening I was all set
with a navigator until the prick wimped out. In fact, the reason why the
31 year-old wussy boy can't do it is because his "mother says no."
Unbelievable...

Do I have a right to kill this butthead? -to drive my Scirocco right
over his wannabe man's body -Or should I expect his hen-pecking mother
to do it for me? @#$#$%&*^%#$ Well, I digress...

Anyway, I'm hoping that one of you might be able to help me out of a
jam. Here's the deal: On the weekend of May 1st is the Ski Sawmill PRO
Rally/Rally school (Mansfield, PA -north central PA -one hour south of
Elmira, NY).  It just so happens that the wussy-momma's boy that I hired
to be my navigator just chickened out on me. I'm now left out in the
cold so to speak.

So, how'd you like to make your PRO Rally debut? You'll need an SA95
helmet (about $200 new), a driving suit (starting at about $300), and
SCCA license ($60). These are one-time expenses of course and better
deals will be found from folks looking to unload stuff. Other costs are
the  hotel ($85 including food for the weekend) and the entrance fee
($335). Of course, your talents in the right seat and use of the tow
would be the major priorities for me here...

Whaddya think? I'm freaking out right now. I've spent over $5000 buying
and preparing the car for this rapidly approaching season and now
this...

But, I will not be deterred. We will be victorious. And in the immortal
words of Al Bundy, "LET'S ROCK!!!" Interested parties can email or phone
me at 732.828.1015.

Thank you for your time.
- --
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut
SCCA PRO Rallyist ???

- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@privateI.com,

- --------- End forwarded message ----------

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]