Re: [gti-vr6] Funniest Experience Ever

On Thu, 12 Mar 1998, Mark Klaus Radelow wrote:

> by this late model Rustang convert. with the full on Saleen body kit and

> really hard because of a light...but I was definately pulling away.
> Anyways, we pull up to the light and all I see are two chumps staring at
> me bug eyed with jaws dropped.  All I could do was laugh......  I
> actually laughed the whole way home....  Gotta love those Veedubs.

This reminds me...last night I was watching tv and a Mustang commercial
came on.  Anyways, the slogan at the end of the commercial was "Mustang.
Built to last."  At this, I turned to my roommate and say, "Hehheh...more
like built to be passed."  My roommate is a car guy, too, old GM
musclecars, so we shared a moment in our hatred of those cars with that 4
letter F word on them.

- -Dave