Re: Door locks from inside?

Jeffrey,

Either pull on the driver's side door pin twice (not quite positive that
it will work) or manually reach over to each door and unlock it.  I know
that someone has directions on how to retrofit the '96-'97 door
lock/unlock button located on the center console, the site escapes me at
the moment.  Sorry, I wasn't much help but someone out there should know
of the site.

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX