Door locks from inside?

	This is probably a very mundane question, but in the absence of the
manuals in the '95 GLX I'm test driving, How do I open the other door locks,
from the inside?  I know I can open them with the key on the outside but can I
not open them once I am in the car?

- --
Jeffrey A. Campbell             : "Halifax cable has the answer to all your
Data Services Manager           :  frustrations with the Internet... their
Halifax Cable                   :  new cable modem."
jac@hfxcable.com                :        	-Halifax Daily News
(902) 453-2800 x156             :        	 October 19, 1997