Re: Falken Tires

- --------------3FF91D3FE57D7707509FD6D3

<HTML>
If you are looking for performance this is not the tire to have.&nbsp;
Performance wise you should have at least a V" rated tire unless you want
the same performance as the stock tires.&nbsp; For ultimate gains go with
"Z" rated tires .

<P>Bryan Billings

<P>Ron Magers wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Anybody running Falken Ziex tires on their car? What
are your impressions?
<BR>One of my GA's is leaking, so I thought about pitching the entire set
and
<BR>going with Falken. I can get 'em thru a friend at National Tire and
Battery
<BR>for $79.50 for 205/50-15's. They are H rated not the V rated. Also
a 30,000
<BR>mile wearout warranty.

<P>Any suggestions?

<P>Ron