Wheel locks

We are starting to get cars in with stripped out wheel locks. This time it
was a 96 Cabrio. I would take them off and throw them in the trash. If
anyone wants to go to the trouble of stealing your wheels let him!

If you want to keep you locks I would remove and coat the threads with
Neverseize and retorque to 88lbs.

We had to heat the wheel up ( with customer approval) with a torch and
using a air chisel break the lug loose. The damage to the wheel was very
slight (this time) the hub cap will cove.

Don