Re: [gti-vr6] Ack, my "Brake" light is on!!

posaune wrote:

> So, quick, someone out in the infinite-wisdom-land of the lists tell me
> why my "brake" light on the dash is on (no, the handbrake is not pulled
> up:)).
I'm not saying that this is definitely the problem, but check your fluid
level! Keep in mind that if it's low, something might be wrong with your
brake system, and don't let the dealer tell you otherwise- make 'em
check it out. I'd definitely put that relay back in, until after your
appt.
Chris