Floor Mats (was: Halos and Service alerts)

My '98 came with carpet floor mats. I asked for rubber floor mats instead of
the carpet ones but the dealer just threw in the rubber ones. (I wound up
getting both sets.) I don't consider this a freebie, however, with what I
paid for the car. They still made plenty on me. :-/

- -Jason

Chris Franson <cfranson@neca.com> replied: