Re: [gti-vr6] Touring Car Playstation Question

On Mar 4,  3:59pm, Dave A. wrote:
> Subject: Re: [gti-vr6] Touring Car Playstation Question
> > I fear you have a bigger problem though:
> > Your UK game is likely formatted for PAL.
> > I really dont know what will happen when you send a PAL signal to an
> > NTSC TV.
>
> I don't think the games themselves are formatted for PAL-  I think that
> part is done by the hardware.
>-- End of excerpt from Dave A.

Hmm...all of the US games I buy are labeled "US/NTSC" - possibly implying the
need for an NTSC version.  It'll be interesting to find out. :-)

What I would like to see is a version of Grand Tourismo with a bunch of
European cars released in the US.
- --
John A. Kilpatrick                                Systems Administrator
kilpatri@mti.sgi.com                  Silicon Graphics Inc., MIPS Group
http://reality.sgi.com/kilpatri/	                 (650) 933-4387
                "Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind..."