my turning left problem...

well, i took my car in today and the guy comes back and says, "hmmm, that's
a good one, i don't know what is wrong and vwoa(?) told me that they haven't
heard of anything like this...  but i am going to order you a new steering
mechanism."  ok...  if you don't know what is wrong, why are you ordering me
a new piece?  i guess that is ok since i am don't have to pay for it, but it
definitely was not the answer i was hoping for.  i just hope it works.

Chris
'97 Black Jetta GLX
Garret Chip