Re: [gti-vr6] Polishing Aluminum?

Try Flitz. It's a bad-ass metal polish. Little of that and some elbow
grease will do it up. Back in the day we'd take anodized bike rims that we
got good deals on because they were a silly color, and shoot them with oven
cleaner to remove the color. After that we'd polish them up with Flitz and
have a good lookin' polished aluminum rim.

Josh
xjosh@one.net

<jettaglx@igtc.com>
> Subject: [gti-vr6] Polishing Aluminum?
> Date: Monday, March 09, 1998 1:52 AM
>
> I have the ABT DEAD PEDAL. I believe it is a unfinished Aluminum I am not

> sure.. I would like to bring it to a FULL Glossy Shine.. How and with
what
> would I do this with? Also would like to polish the I beleieve the
Manifold