Re: Halos and Service alerts

Don,

If those of us with problematic VW's notice we are no longer being called
after service visits, I am assuming that by contacting VOA directly we will
be able to make our concerns known.

I understand your service managers reasoning but I must say that I bothers
me that he is both undermining and manipulating a system that is meant to
build the VW brand, make happier customers and reward dealers for
outstanding service.

Dave R
97 GLX