From: Loren B. <BLUE-DEVIL@webtv.net>
To: Jan Cerato <redline@cadvision.com>
Cc: gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com <gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com>
Date: Friday, March 06, 1998 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: [gti-vr6] Re: VW CAR MAGAZINE - USA & CANADA

Hey Jan,

WHAT THE FUCK MAN! Why are you sending all these self promoting Posts to
the Our list? Yeah, I'm glad you've got a new magazine coming out but
I'm not at all interested in having my mailbox filled with 10-20 (or
however many more posts you've got planned for us) messages that were
sent from other people to you. There's a reason they responded ONLY to
you and didn't  cc the GTI VR6 list,We don't need to hear about it!!!!

Now,having said that,if this has been a mistake on your part and you did
not realize these messages were being forwarded to the GTI list then I
apologize for the harsh words in advance. Please just correct your
oversight.

Loren Bookbinder

- --
For info on: how to subscribe & unsubscribe, the list's mailing errors,
    list archive, etc.  see:   http://www.panix.com/~aqn/gti_vr6_list/