Re: P700Z

- --------------EFD49FA2F5537EDB81AB50C1

<HTML>
Ok get this I am replacing my tires on my 97 BMW 318ti Club Sport.&nbsp;
They are 225/50/16 ZR's.&nbsp; The tire that replaced the P700z is the
P7000.&nbsp; A kick ass tire if I do say so.&nbsp; I researched this for
4 hours today and this is the best tire and deal.&nbsp; A Discount Tire
retail store gave me a quote of 189.00 a tire.&nbsp; Keep in mind these
are 16".&nbsp; I went online and found them at Tire Rack for $145.00 +
10.00 a tire for shipping. Also keep in mind there is no sales tax for
online xfers.&nbsp; Then I went to Discount tire direct online at www.tires.com.&nbsp;
They had the same tire for 126.00 + 10.00 shipping.

<P>I guess the point I am trying to make is get the P7000's not the P700's,
it is old technology. The P7000's are the same price or better. Second
Order them online it is much cheaper.&nbsp; I am going back to Discount
Tire's retail store here in Colorado Springs in the AM to see if they will
match the price.&nbsp; I guess if they make 10% it is better then not getting
the sale at all.&nbsp; I will keep you posted.

<P>Bryan Billings

<P>SWHARRIS@earthlink.net wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Cheep?&nbsp; I just called a big time tire/wheel
retailer near me and he
<BR>quoted me something like $160 for the Z and $130 each for the V!&nbsp;
Whats
<BR>the going rate?&nbsp; BTW whats the difference between the V &amp;
Z besides the
<BR>obvious speed rating differences?&nbsp; Thanks!

<P>Steve Harris
<BR>95 GLX</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</HTML>

- --------------EFD49FA2F5537EDB81AB50C1