Re: [gti-vr6] VW CAR magazine COVER SHOT

>www.voodoo.ca/vwmagcover.jpg
>
>OK,
>
>I think you guys were waiting for this and its coming soon, this is a very
>serious undertaking and I hope the VW world will appreciate our efforts in
>the coming months, here is a sample of what the magazine will look like. I
>need feedback in a big way. Don't be shy, just say it,

Jan, looks great! Can't wait to subscribe. I recently let my subscription to
European Car lapse, so I need the VW fix. I trust that you will tell us all
when to send the cash, right?

BTW, that is one manly looking Cabrio on the cover. Good luck, and best
wishes!!
Wally G.
wally@li.net