Re: [Christopher DuBach: Re: [Christopher DuBach: Re: Prolong]]

So do you agree that ProLong is the best 20.00 investment that you have
made? My BMW engine builder tried to recreate that little Bering test
that they run on TV.  I think he wet his pants.  The stuff really works.
So as far as the wear issue it is truly what they say it is. If any of
you are interested in any more info go to www.prolong.com.  Maybe if we
all email them they will send free samples of the stuff. That would be
cool.

Bryan Billings