Brake Lines

Hey guys,

After getting home today from the VWCOLA meeting at Timmons (which by
the way was great. The new bettle would be cool with the 1.8T Quatro), I
decided to start the install of my brake lines (braided stainless).  I
opened the box to discover 6 brake lines 2 long, 2 short (male one end
female the other), and 2 more short ones (female both ends).  I could
only find 4 rubber lines on my car (95).  Am I over looking 2?  Do the
later cars have 2 more somewhere and they just supplied the extra just
incase I had a later car?  Anyone done this install?

BTW I'm using the ATE super blue fluid.  Pain in the ass to purge all
the old crap.  I was way over do....pushing 3 years.

Thanks,

Steve Harris
1995 4X4 GLX :-)