Airbath, P-Flo, Stock AirBox

Well I did it, I modified my airbox put it back in removed the P-FLO. It has
been like this for 2 days now, and I haven't noticed a thing. EXCEPT, that
it takes a little longer to hit 130 and it does redline much faster for some
reason. I dunno.. Airbox temp was 89 today and it was 67 degrees out.. Same
temp range as the P-FLO.

NOW! However, I modded the airbox to allow the tube from the airbath to flo
in there also, and that did it! Airbox temp was about 64-66 degrees all day,
after that little mod.. I think it seems faster sixty than the P-FLO. It's
nowhere even close as loud as the Flo.. But I like it..

P.S. I still have the stock air element that came with the filter, should I
expect more from a K&N drop in?

Patrick Sherman
mailto:patrick@volkswagen.org
1997 VENTO VR6 / Tornado Red / 18K
"One cannot live on air alone....Add Water"