RE: Timely news (was VW POWER/VW Magazines)

Are these the 3M clear stick on protective film covers? If so, try
Griot's Garage, Fife, WA (http://www.griotsgarage.com/ -- not much there
yet) or 1-800-345-5789. His prices aren't the cheapest, but his service
is good enough for competitors (The Ultimate Garage, also a good place)
to comment on it. He sells the protective film in sheets, which you have
to cut yourself. Sheets are also available in sizes to fit headlights.

--No relationship to Griot's other than a happy (and poorer) customer.

Tim Irwin