RE: VW Magazines (was VW POWER)

I'm not sure about Car- I'm sure you can buy one issue and find the
info inside. VW Power, however, is not a regular magazine. It's kind
of a 'best of' from European Car. Contains previously published
articles.

Anyone know what happened to that VW magazine that guy Jan Catera
was advertising here a few months ago? I thought it was going to be
released last month but haven't heard anything about it in awhile...

1998 Jetta GLX Black/Black Leather
17" BBS RX Dunlop sp8000
Garrett08
K+N with Airbox Mods