NEW DIMENSIONS IS THE BEST

I just wanted to say this!

Since I bought my 97 JETTA in August 97. I have only pretty much shopped one
place, and one place alone. New Dimensions. Since starting as a customer
there I have had nothing but great things to say, show, and tell more people
about. Tim has been more than helpful on many occasions, and even supporting
on Backyard waterworks show here in July. But, I just wanted to let everyone
know, that if there is one person who goes the extra mile for a customer,
who really does get back you, who makes sure the parts are right, who keeps
checking for backordered parts for you, who does everything he can even thou
he is located some odd 2 thousands of miles away it's Vic Sias. Vic has been
more than helpful on 50 different occasions, recommendations, always getting
me the best price the market has to offer.

Long Story short, if anyone needs anything, and you don't see it in the ND
catalog. Call anyway you never know what they can come up with....

I just want to say, "Thank You, Vic and New Dimensions".

P.S. Now only if my wallet would agree and wife..:)

New Dimensions Customer for Life,

Patrick Sherman
mailto:patrick@volkswagen.org
1997 VENTO VR6 / Tornado Red / 18K
"One cannot live on air alone....Add Water"